|Date:||November 13, 2017|
|Event:||Live2Lead: Logan 2017|
Riverwoods Conference Center
|Location:||615 Riverwoods Pkwy
Logan, UT 84321
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
- Date: Monday November 13, 2017
- Time: 8:45 AM – 4:45 PM
- Riverwoods Conference Center
- 615 Riverwood Parkway Logan, UT 84321
- Sponsorships and Vendor Booth’s Available. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Krista at 520-343-5630 for more information. Limited quantity!
- General Admission $52
- VIP $72
20% discount for groups of 5. 10% USU student discount. 10% military/police/fire discount.
Vendor Booth: $100 + $25 or more raffle prize
- Includes 1 VIP pass to attend the conference
- 6 foot table, with linen and 2 chairs
- Listing on conference vendor slide
- Include your marketing and/or giveaway in the event registration package for attendees
Live2Lead is a leader development experience designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways. You’ll breathe new life into your leadership during this information-packed day event. Learn from world-class leadership experts in the morning and return to your office ready to implement your new action plan and lead with renewed passion and commitment.
What You’ll Gain
- Renewed Energy: Live2Lead is designed to deliver the very best leadership content that inspires and motivates all who attend.
- New Relationships: Grow your own leadership as you connect with other influencers in your local community. Expand your network with relationships that produce tangible results.
- New Ideas: Live2Lead is a world-class leadership experience packed into a short amount of time, full of rich content, key takeaways and easy-to-implement action plans.
Schedule of Events
Registration opens at 8:00am. The event begins at 8:45am.
General Admission: 8:45am-2:00pm
- Broadcast: John C. Maxwell, Dave Ramsey, Warrick Dunn, & Cheryl Bachelder
- 1 hour to network and interact with vendors/sponsors
VIP Passes: 8:45am-4:45pm
- Broadcast: John C. Maxwell, Dave Ramsey, Warrick Dunn, & Cheryl Bachelder
- 1 hour Networking Lunch catered by Elements, and time to interact with vendors/sponsors
- Executive Leadership Discussion: Krista Palo – The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell
- 1st Keynote Speaker: David G. Smith – Oh, That’ll Leave a Mark
- Final Keynote Speakers: Russ & Debora Fletcher – Create Your Own Reality
Registration closes November 11, 2017.
CEUs for the Live2Lead event are provided by the University of North Georgia and are internationally accepted. Details for how to obtain your 0.35 credits will be provided at the event.
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 26 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. In that year, Maxwell also received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained more than 6 million leaders around the world.
Cheryl Bachelder, is a passionate restaurant industry executive who most recently served as the CEO of Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Cheryl inspired a servant leader culture that is expressed in Popeyes six guiding principles. These principles and the company purpose—food that ignites our desire to serve—informed how everyone worked together. In 2016, Bachelder received the Outstanding Woman in Business Award by Independent Women’s Forum and On Board presented her with the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Award for exemplary board service. She has been profiled in The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, and was named by CNBC’s Jim Cramer as one of his “21 Bankable CEOs” for 2014.
Dave Ramsey, America’s trusted voice on money and business. Ramsey is a personal money-management expert and extremely popular national radio personality. His seven best-selling books – Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership, The Complete Guide to Money, Legacy Journey and Smart Money Smart Kids – have sold more than 10 million copies combined. His company Ramsey Solutions, offers a message of hope, to anyone who wants to better understand the principles of proper money management, the importance of strong leadership, and focused intensity on setting and reaching individual goals. Although it is a multi-million dollar company, Ramsey defines success by the number of lives changed and legacies built.
Warrick Dunn, a former NFL running back and a three-time Pro Bowl selection, known for his success both on and off the field. After a 12-year career, Dunn retired and in 2009 was approved by the NFL owners to become a limited partner of the Atlanta Falcons. Through his charity work, Dunn honors his mother who was a Baton Rouge police officer. She was also a single-mother of six who strived for the American dream of homeownership. During Dunn’s senior year of high school, she was killed and was never able to realize that dream. His program has assisted over 152 single parents and 409 dependents nationwide with achieving first-time homeownership. In 2002, Dunn founded Warrick Dunn Charities to improve lives through innovative programming inspired by his journey.
Live Seminar Presenters
Krista Palo: brings positive change and helps individuals, teams, and businesses reach their goals. She is the Owner & CEO of Evolve, and a certified John Maxwell speaker, teacher and coach. Krista is also a NeuroCoach, and specializes in mindfulness and compassionate communication. She has a BA in Management and Human Resources and an MBA. Krista’s business education coupled with her passion for adding value to others helps her be a powerful coach. Her personal mission is to help you succeed. To help you overcome fear, develop the commitment and courage you need to reach your goals, to actively live, and live a life of continual growth.
David G. Smith: a local expert in Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Management, & Entrepreneurship. David has aided in the development of programs for organizations in Airline and Hotel marketing. Played an integral part of what is today the Defense Travel System. He was an executive manager in establishing a Hotel ASP Startup called HotelTools, Inc. working with companies such as Holiday Inns, Marriott, and many Extended Stay brands. Smith is currently an educator, and tirelessly works to develop future leaders. He has been instrumental in building relationships between business and education in his community.
Russ & Debora Fletcher: Russ Fletcher is an Executive Team Trainer and the CEO of Xyngular. Russ is a native of New Jersey, and has spent much of his life as an executive team trainer. He has taught in more than 25 different countries and throughout the United States for corporations such as FedEx, Walmart, and the Federal Government.
Debora is a Humanitarian and student of Psychology, International Development, and Family Sciences. She was born in Guatemala and grew up in a humanitarian family. Debora founded The Sustainable Families Group and brought Childhelp to Utah. She has also headed the World Language events committee in her local area to help bring cultural experiences to Utah children.
- 8:00 AM Registration Begins
- 8:45 AM Welcome, Sponsor Recognition, Door Prizes
- 8:55 AM Broadcast Begins (Traci Morrow, John C. Maxwell & Dave Ramsey)
- 10:25 AM Break
- 10:55 AM Second Broadcast Session (Cheryl Bachelder, Don Yaeger, Warrick Dunn, & John C. Maxwell)
- 1:00 PM Broadcast Event Ends
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM Interaction with Vendors and Sponsors, VIP Networking Lunch, Raffle Prizes
- 2:00 PM Executive Leadership Discussion from John C. Maxwell’s 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Krista Palo
- 2:45 PM Local Keynote Speaker #1: David G. Smith
- 3:15 PM Break
- 3:30 PM Local Keynote Speakers #2: Russ & Debora Fletcher
- 4:45 PM Sponsor Recognition, Event Concludes
VIP Lunch Menu
- Elements Chicken
- Slow Roasted Choice Beef
- Mixed Greens Salad with Dressings
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Apple Pie with Candied Pecans and Caramel
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Raspberry Lemonade
For more information or to request a Sponsorship packet, please contact Krista:
email@example.com or 520-343-5630
Official Live2Lead: Logan website
Register to attend: Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/live2lead-logan-tickets-38259499192
To schedule a private viewing between October 13th 2017 & March 31st 2018 please contact Krista.