This month’s #familyhistoryfriday posts focus on that ever-elusive goal of catching up on preserving your photos. It’s easy these days to take half a terabyte worth, but that leaves us with a big challenge. When do we ever SEE them? If we have so many, how can we find time to publish them so they can be seen and loved in a tactile form? The good news is that there are several tools to help you conquer your photos. The great news is that I shared them all in an online class!
Conquer Your Photos with the Two-in-One Plan
And, of course, the best news is that I recorded the class for anyone who missed it live. In this class, we talked about what you need to do BEFORE you are ready to start preserving your photos. There are some key elements to not being overwhelmed and to simplifying things for yourself. We went over options for photos in both digital and printed form, and we also went over the Two-in-One Plan which is a plan for preserving TWO years’ worth of photos in ONE year so that you can actually catch up!
After you watch this 40-minute video, be sure you go get the printable (below).
You can find the Two-in-One Plan printable here at this link down at the bottom of the post. It’s like a printable summary of the class, too.
Click here for a lot more tips on planting a flag atop your mountain of photos once and for all! Let this be your year to conquer your photos!
- Wise, Jennifer. (2017). Evolve. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/photo-overload-becomes-photo-overwhelm/
- Wise, J. (2018). Life Tales Books and Personal Publishing. Retrieved from http://lifetalesbooks.blogspot.com/2018/01/conquer-your-photos-catch-up-with-two.html
Latest posts by Jennifer Wise (see all)
- Family Matters:Two Unforgettable Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day - April 20, 2018
- Building Bridges between Generations using Photos and Memories - April 13, 2018
- The Power of Place and Family Traditions - April 6, 2018