I want to take a moment and recognize Miss Jennifer Wise. She is a member of the Evolve team and I am so incredibly grateful for her. She is very talented and the author of the weekly column #FamilyHistoryFriday.
Jennifer is our memory-keeping expert! She not only writes phenomenal articles, she also provides practical doable solutions to some of family history’s greatest challenges.
Her greatest desire in life is to make a difference, which she does every day.
Cary Mac Arthur
Jennifer is actually who virtually introduced me to Cary, and I am so grateful because she is an extraordinary individual. She is the host of the Dare to Find Your Voice Podcast on the ewn podcast network.
She is also an amazing coach whose mission is to connect women to their virtue, power, and purpose. You can learn more about her on her website, listen to her amazing podcast, or listen to her and her husband Dave Mac Arthur on the Mechanic to Millionaire podcast.
Cary’s podcast is all about ordinary people who have extraordinary stories. People who are discovering the Value of Openness, the power of Intention of Clearing old patterns and learning to Express their truth. It’s about connecting people to their power and purpose by Daring to speak their V*O*I*C*E*.
The Power of Story: An Interview with Jennifer Wise
Jennifer Wise was born with a passion for making connections, taking photos, and preserving memories. She was always a scrapbooker because she felt it was important to cherish things that were important to her.
As her three kids came along she felt that memory-keeping was the perfect way for her to show them that their lives are important and that they have a special place. Jennifer feels strongly that a scrapbook – however it’s made – is truly a gift because it is something special and meaningful to turn to when things get hard.
Her motto is, “Don’t let your babies grow up to be jpegs,” and she really means it!
Jennifer’s interview with Cary is Episode 19.
I hope you take the opportunity to get to know Jennifer better by listening to this awesome podcast!
You can learn more Jennifer and find her links on the About page.
- carymacarthur.com. (2018). Retrieved from http://carymacarthur.com/
- ewn Podcast Network. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.ewnpodcastnetwork.com/
- Heritage Makers. (2018). Retrieved from http://www.heritagemakers.com/jenniferwise
- Mechanic to Millionaire Podcast. (2018). Retrieved from http://www.mechanictomillionaire.com/
- Mac Arthur, Cary. (Host). (2018). 19 [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from Dare to Find Your VOICE website: https://www.ewnpodcastnetwork.com/podcast/dare-to-find-your-voice-with-cary-mac-arthur/
- Mac Arthur, Cary. (2017). Evolve. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/find-your-voice-follow-your-purpose/
- Palo, Krista. (2017). Evolve. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/realliferealpassion/
- Palo, Krista. (Host). (2017, June 20). 13 [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from Real Life, Real Passion website: https://www.livegrowgive.org/real-life-real-passion-episode-13-be-true-to-yourself-interview-with-jennifer-wise/
- Wise, Jennifer. (2017). Evolve. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/about-jennifer/
- Wise, Jennifer. (2018). Evolve. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/author/jennifer-wise/
- Wise, Jennifer. (2018). Evolve: #FamilyHistoryFriday. Retrieved from https://www.livegrowgive.org/?s=familyhistoryfriday&submit=Search
- Wise, Jennifer. (2018). Life Tales Books & Personal Publishing. Retrieved from https://lifetalesbooks.blogspot.com/