With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, Evolve owns the content on this Website (livegrowgive.org). It is copyrighted in the business name. Although we encourage the sharing of information, we would like to protect business intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Use With Permission
You must have Evolve’s express written permission to do anything from the following list:
- Use Evolve’s content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our original content
- Alter, transform, or build upon Evolve’s work
Use Without Permission
Feel free to do anything from the following list without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on livegrowgive.org
- Re-post less than 200 words on another site accompanied with a link to the original post
- Print off my content for personal use
- Use my posts in any non-commercial publication provided you include a copyright notice: “© Evolve: Live. Grow. Give. All rights reserved. Originally published at livegrowgive.org.”
Re-posting of Evolve articles in their entirety is not permitted.
Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. Frequently it cannot tell which site hosts the original content, so there is a risk that Evolve may be penalized for granting permission to re-post a complete article.
However, you may link to any article and include a brief (200 words or less) portion of a post.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts that they write even if they are available on Evolve’s website. The above permission guidelines to not apply to their work.
Please contact the guest blogger directly if you are interested in using their content.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.