Evolve celebrates stories, and we want to hear yours.
Evolve embraces community. We love to learn, and one of the best ways to learn is through stories – your stories.
Anyone, regardless of age or location can submit a post. This blog is not reserved only for experts or professionals. It’s about real life and real people.
Why Contribute to Evolve?
- Your post will be shared on all our social media sites.
- Every post will include a bio and you can include a link back to your site potentially increasing traffic and subscribers to your blog.
How to Submit a Post
You can submit either a pitch or a full post.
Submissions should be in plain text. Submit:
- Submit a word document or google doc e-mailed to email@example.com with Submission: [title] in the subject line. Please send only one submission per email.
- Attach a photo of yourself with your email submission. Alternatively, you can upload a photo of yourself at gravatar.com and include the email address that you have linked to your gravatar account.
Please submit only original works.
Please do not submit posts that are published anywhere else.
- Include at least one quote. If possible, provide the link and reference information.
- Include outside resources if appropriate.
- Word counts can vary, shoot for between 700 and 2,000 words.
- Share a story to illustrate your main point. Be specific. Include the Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How it relates. What lesson or insight did you gain from this experience?
- Offer insights or doable actions that can be taken to overcome a problem or stumbling block.
- Choose a topic that is related to living, growing, or giving.
- Will will make sure that there is a link available to your website for readers to follow, please avoid promoting personal products in the body of your article.
- Please provide original work. This means that you are the author of it, you reference any outside information, the post has not been previously published anywhere else, and does not include sections from a previously published post.
- Use formatting. Subheadings and short paragraphs make it easier for readers to follow.
- You may submit an image, however, we may or may not use it for the post.
Please Keep in Mind...
- Please read through and make an effort to edit your post before you submit it.
- We may not be able to respond to every submission.
- If your submission is a good fit for the blog at this time, you will be notified within two weeks.
- If your post was not chosen, please feel free to submit a different post.
- Even if your post was selected, you may be asked to clarify parts of the article or make other changes to make your post stronger.
- Evolve’s editors may make changes for grammar, style, and clarity. If major changes are made you will be asked to approve the changes before the post goes live.
Thank you for being willing to share your voice!